Monday 25 February 2013

The Jury Aftermath

It's been over a week since our jury took place and all I've done for the last 10 days is watch back to back episodes of  suits :)  we work so much the week of the Jury that all you want to do after that is sleep and not touch any work related to your process. happens every time.
It's the Jury aftermath routine : SLEEP + EAT JUNK FOOD ( before you say anything.... yes ! I do eat! ) +  NON-STOP SITCOMS

Has anyone ever wondered how similar Patrick J Admas and  Neil Patrick Harris look ?? 
         

Sigh! finally after another super long break , I got back to working on my collection . But I couldn't really focus on it till i had a constant reminder of how little time we have left , so i had no other choice but to bring out the post-it's ! my favorite thing in the world. what would I ever do without them :D
I converted the living room wall into a post it wall . check it out !

THE 'POST- IT WALL'- The pink post it's are for me and the purple one's are for my cousin Vaish
Now I'm ready to get back into Work-o-holic mode !

xoxo
-skinnydramaqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment